Curbside Service – Place materials on hold one of two ways (must have an active library card)
- Using the online catalog
- Calling the library at (845)778-7621
Wait for notification that your items are ready. Make sure your method of communication is up to date (e-mail, phone, text). Do not arrive until you receive the notification.
When you receive notification that your items are ready for pick up:
- Call the library when you arrive
- Provide your name, library card number & make, model, color of vehicle, or step up to the pick-up table.
- Library staff will provide your requested items
- Library staff WILL NOT be able to accept returns. All returns are to be placed in the book drop.